Terms and Conditions
Take the time to read the Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to read thoroughly.
Welcome to The ONECARD. The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) form a binding agreement between you and us. Please review the following terms carefully. By using the Site or any The ONECARD Services, you are agreeing to these terms, as well as our terms and conditions and incorporated here as reference), and all of these terms will govern your use of the Site and our Services. If you do not agree to these terms, you must cease use of the Site and our Services. The terms ” The ONECARD ” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to The ONECARD. the owner and operator of the Site. The term “you” refers to the person accessing or using the Site or our Services, or the company or organization on whose behalf that person accesses the Site or our Services
The ONECARD is an online community for people to organize their interests, browse the various services, and get recommendations around their interests (the “Services”) through our website located at www.theonecard.ca and other online areas owned or operated by us, such our Facebook and mobile phone applications (the “Site”). The Services also include the opportunity for you to take advantage of all or in part of special Offers (as described below) for the products and services of third party merchants.
Conditional Use of Our Site and Service
Your permission to use The ONE CARD is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- are 14 years of age or older;
- will comply with our Terms of Service;
- will not copy or distribute any part of The ONECARD in any medium without The ONECARD ‘s management team prior written authorization;
- will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services;
- will not use The ONECARD to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes;
- will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on The ONECARD for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, permissions, and consents to use and authorize The ONECARD to use any and all Content submitted by you to The ONECARD in accordance with the licenses granted in this Agreement;
- hereby grant each The ONECARD user, whether using The ONECARD or an application authorized by The ONECARD but developed via a third-party developer, a non-exclusive license to access the Content you submit through The ONECARD and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content as permitted through The ONECARD ‘s functionality and under these Terms of Service;
- will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such Content to The ONECARD; and
hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You will need to register by creating an account with The ONE CARD (either by registering directly with us or through TheONECARD.ca or directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. in order to obtain access to certain Services, including Deals. If you choose to create sign up as a member, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. Individuals and entities who’s privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by The ONECARD administrator, may not register for an account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your account on your behalf.
You are solely responsible for your ONECARD, if you loose you member card, you must reorder at full price and inform us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com
Non-Confidentiality, Security and Privacy
Rules Regarding Information
When you use the Site, you can obtain access to various kinds of information and materials, all of which we call “Content.” Content also includes information and materials posted to by businesses. You agree not to revise or obscure Content posted by others (including advertising and promotions authorized by The ONECARD), and you agree not to post or use any Content in any manner that:
- infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others,
- violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties,
- is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, pornographic, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by The ONECARD in its sole discretion,
- is false or inaccurate, or could damage our company, parent company, sister companies, affiliates, advertisers, or other parties.
We strive to enforce these rules with all of our users, you may be exposed through the Site or Services to Content that may be offensive. You may use the Site and Services at your own risk. We may, but are not obligated to, terminate user accounts and/or remove Content from the Site if we determine or suspect that those accounts or Content violate the terms of this Agreement or the applicable agreement with the offending user(s). We take no responsibility for your exposure to Content on the Site whether it violates our content policies or not.
General Rules of User Conduct
It is our goal to make the use of our Site and Services are a good experience for all of our users, so you agree not to do any of the following:
- Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- Upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- Use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- Use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services; or
- Impersonate another user.
Links to Third Party Sites
We do not have control over websites that The ONECARD website may link to. The ONECARD may contain links to third party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by The ONECARD. Therefore, we cannot and do not assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such websites or the companies that own them. Additionally, we cannot and will not censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using The ONECARD you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
The ONECARD provides consumers with opportunities to purchase products and services from third party merchants (“Merchants”) at a special member price (a “Offer” Some offers may have some requirements and those will be posted on the Merchants landing page within www.theonecard.ca
An Asterisk (*) will added to specific offer when merchant terms apply. Terms such as:
- Refers to limited quantities
- Limited time offers
- Seasonal offers
- How It Works
Unless specified otherwise, The ONECARD members must visit individual stores to take advantage of an specific offers. Simply bring your The ONECARD with you, present it at time of ordering and the members offer will be added to the bill. Each merchant may have unique Terms and conditions associated with the offer, terms and conditions will be posted on the landing page of that particular merchant on (www.zenithlink.ca). You are required to be a The ONECARD member in order to take advantage of every offer posters on www.theonecard.ca as well as on our Social Media networks. This is required so we can collect information to allow you to qualify for our contests and exclusive The ONECARD
- Expiration Dates
The ONECARD are valid in between January 1st to December 31st of the current year.
- Deal Specific Terms
New merchants are added every day, and every card holder is able to take advantage of every offer as long as you have a current card.
- The ONECARD services Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the card or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all cards:
- Card has no cash value
- no cash back or credit will be issued for sold out products
- Rain check may be issued at merchants discretion
- Alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the merchant (which may be limited by applicable state/provincial law), unless otherwise noted on the merchants landing page
- Members offers may not be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted in the by merchant
- Card offers cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, shipping or handling, as applicable
- Neither The ONECARD, its parent company(ZT&BD ltd.) nor the merchant are responsible for lost or stolen members card
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited, except as required by law.
- Lost The ONECARD must be repurchased at full price throughout the year
- The ONECARD will expire on December 31st on the current year, without exception
- Merchant Responsibility
To be clear, The ONECARD services markets Deals and acts an as agent in promoting and offering special member promotions on behalf of the Merchants. But the Merchant is the issuer of the offers. As issuer of the offer the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services.
- Promotions of the The ONECARD services
From time to time we may offer special promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes intended to provide you an incentive to purchase Deals or to encourage you to get others to do so. The applicable rules will be posted on the Site in or near the description of each such promotion. We reserve the right to interpret these rules in our sole discretion, and you hereby agree to our interpretation.
Returns and refund policy
The ONECARD sevices is all about creating experiences and bringing businesses and shoppers together. If a service or product doesn’t live up to your expectations, contact the participating merchant within their Return/Refund policy. If you are not completely satisfied with results, email firstname.lastname@example.org and management will follow up. Provide us with as much details as possible experience. Please consult merchants Terms and Conditions.
Our goal is to create a positive merchant and customer experience, do not hesitate to contact if merchant partners are not living up to expected standards. Thank you for being a The ONECARD services member!
We may change or discontinue the Site or any of the Services at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at our election and for any reason, without prior notice, and this Agreement will automatically terminate in the event that you violate any of the terms and conditions set forth below. Any member cards issued prior to termination will be honored according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement specifically applicable.
Disclaimers of Warranty
We provide the Site and Services “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” We and our suppliers and Merchants make no express warranties or guarantees about the Site, Services or Deals. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND MERCHANTS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ONE CARD SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF The ONE CARD SERVICES INCLUDING ANY SERVICES OR DEALS, WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY A THE ONECARD SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
Limitations of Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE ONECARD. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY, OR THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, OR MERCHANTS, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES THAT YOU PAID US DURING THE PREVIOUS ONE-YEAR PERIOD FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE. WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND MERCHANTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON THE SITE AND SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND MERCHANTS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The ONECARD service, its parent company, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to The ONECARD services (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that any Content submitted by you causes damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of The ONECARD services.
Reservation of Rights and Release
The ONECARD services reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor, or take any action The ONECARD services deems appropriate regarding disputes that you may have with other customers of ours or any Merchants. To the extent the law permits, you release us from any claims or liability related to any Content posted on the Site and from any claims related to the conduct of any other customers of ours or any Merchants. You hereby waive A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licenses retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Site and Services, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. We are not granting any license to you under any of those intellectual property rights by virtue of this Agreement. “The ONECARD services” is our trademark. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Site or provided as part of the Services may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
The Content on The ONECARD services, excluding all intellectual property of other sites obtained by way of API and linking and Content posted by our customers, is owned by The ONECARD service. This includes, without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”). They are owned or licensed to The ONECARD services, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content provided by The ONECARD services is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to The ONECARD services and the content.
The communications between you and The ONECARD services use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or send us emails, or whether The ONECARD services posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from The ONECARD services in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that The ONECARD services provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
YOU AND The ONECARD services AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO The ONE CARD MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You represent that you are legally able to accept these Terms of Service. you affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. And as stated in the Conditional Use of Our Site and Service, above, you affirm that you are, in any case, 18 years of age or older. If you aren’t, you must please leave The ONECARD services.
Contest and offers
- The ONECARD services is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of The ONECARD Limited and will not be returned.
- Random draw of various prizes will be made on weekly basis, all card holders registered in our member database will be eligible to participate. Winner will be contacted by email or phone call and will be posted on our social media networks as well as on the www.theonecard.ca. Selected winner will also be contacted by email. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant. Winner has 24 hours to reply to confirm their prize, unless otherwise noted on an individual contest post. A new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted. The winner will be required to collect the prize at the awarding merchants location:
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries.
- There is (1) prize available to be one for a (1) single participant.
- The ONECARD program reserves the right to use any imagery or submission material for future promotional purposes. The ONECARD program shall not be held responsible for any error or omission related to the printing or advertising of this contest. The ONECARD services and their affiliates, administrators, partners, directors, employees, agents and representatives shall not be held liable for defective functioning of any computer hardware or software, lines of communication, or network communications related to the loss or absence of network communications or any other defective, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission via any computer, network or server that could limit or render impossible the capacity for any person to participate in the contest. The ONECARD program and their affiliates, administrators, partners, directors, employees, agents and representatives are hereby totally absolved of any responsibility for any damage or loss that could be directly or indirectly caused in part or in whole by uploading or downloading any software or information including the transmission of any information related to participating in the contest.
9. The ONECARD program reserves the right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The ONECARD program reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. The ONECARD program in their sole discretion, further reserves the right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the contest any attempts to deliberately damage the contest web site or web sites or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made The ONECARD program reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this contest, you also consent to subscribing with your entry email to www.theonecard.ca Daily Deal emails. The ONECARD program will not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information of entrants with third parties, nor will The ONECARD program use any information provided during the contest other than what is outlined by the contests Terms & Conditions discussed above.